Please enter the information as clearly, and without abbreviations as much as possible. If you live in a non-english speaking country, try and give an English translation to the term used eg Gesundheitsamt (Dept. of Health, Germany). If your country has unusual rules, or anything extra that the questions below do not cover, please write whatever is necessary in the message block below. Keep this concept in mind as you answer the questions: a DC wishes to move to your country / state and wants to know how to get registered to be able to work. Many thanks. Craig